Bristol Sparky - Contract Electrician
Due to relocation and other business commitments I'm no longer offering domestic and light commercial electrical services in the Bristol area. I thank all previous and current clients for their support.
However, I am actively seeking work in the North Devon area (Tiverton to Barnstaple).
As of July 2021 I am no longer registered with the NICEIC as an Approved Contractor.
When I decided to retrain as an electrician my music industry and sound system background gave me a great head start. I was already familiar with electricity, electronics and in particular high ampage electrical systems.
My first year on an Electrical Engineering Degree course also gave me a good understanding of some of the science behind the charge but the move into Computer Science has given me the understanding to feel comfortable with the smart(er) technologies we now see across the industry.
Between August 2017 & 2020 I was registered with the NICEIC as both a Domestic Installer and Approved Contractor.
- Basic Competency
- Principles of Electro Technology – C&G 4141-02 (Sept 2016)
- Domestic Installation Workshop – C&G 4141-01 (Sept 2016)
- Part P Domestic Installers Course – C&G 2393 (Nov 2016)
- Inspection and Testing
- Inspection & Testing Course – C&G 2392-10 (Oct 2016)
- City & Guilds 2394 / 2395 Qualification Course (May 2017)
- Regulation and Compliance
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations – C&G 2382-15 (Nov 2016)
- 18th Edition Update (Sept 2018)
- PAT Testing
- City & Guilds 2377-22 & 2377-32 PAT Testing (Nov 2016)
- Continued Professional Dev.
- Safety Installers Course including Fire Alarms and Emergency Lighting (May 2017)
- City and Guilds 2919-01 EV Charging Course