Health And Safety Policy
Chew Property Services trading as Bristol Sparky will endeavour to ensure that the company operations comply with appropriate Health and Safety legislation at all times.
Our statement of general policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
Signed Chris Davies-Barnard & T Davies-Barnard
Last Review – 14th Feb 2021.
See our General Risk Assessment, which highlights specific risks and our protective policy.